Do you have a spare $28.2 million lying around you house, and you’re wondering what to do with it? You could always take your hard-earned cash and splurge all that $28.2m on a space shuttle from NASA. If you’re wondering why NASA is selling these, it’s obvious that they’re replacing it with a new Ares 1–X rocket, which is much cooler. Considering that it was originally worth $42m, you’ve saved quite a few millions there, wouldn’t you agree? The Discovery isn’t available, but the shuttles Atlantis and Endeavour are still up for grabs, assuming some billionaire hasn’t bought them up for fun by the time you inquire about it. It would certainly be something you could impress the girls with.
Next Story: NASA Believes In Single Person Electric Aircraft
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities