Would you want your home to run on Google’s experimental fiber network? It seems that when Google mentioned that it was looking to build an experimental fiber optic network in a small number of communities in the U.S., the search engine giant received some 600 responses from communities, and from those requests, Google will then make a selection. A quote from Google’s official blog post reads:
Over the coming months, we’ll be reviewing the responses to determine where to build. As we narrow down our choices, we’ll be conducting site visits, meeting with local officials and consulting with third-party organizations. Based on a rigorous review of the data, we will announce our target community or communities by the end of the year.
Are you looking forward to Google’s fiber network, or do you believe that the search engine giant is taking over your life?
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities