Would you want your home to run on Google’s experimental fiber network? It seems that when Google mentioned that it was looking to build an experimental fiber optic network in a small number of communities in the U.S., the search engine giant received some 600 responses from communities, and from those requests, Google will then make a selection. A quote from Google’s official blog post reads:
Over the coming months, we’ll be reviewing the responses to determine where to build. As we narrow down our choices, we’ll be conducting site visits, meeting with local officials and consulting with third-party organizations. Based on a rigorous review of the data, we will announce our target community or communities by the end of the year.
Are you looking forward to Google’s fiber network, or do you believe that the search engine giant is taking over your life?RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Google,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot