Folks who love gadgets that make you feel like James Bond will probably like the Spy Camera Sports watch. At its name indicates, it’s a watch that looks just like your run of the mill sports watch, but with a tiny spy camera built-in. it’s able to capture videos at 1280 x 960 pixels at 30fps, or still shots a 3264 x 2448 pixels, all of which can be stored in its 4GB of built-in memory. If you’re on a tight budget, it can also double up as a web cam via a USB connection. It’s currently going for $89, so it shouldn’t break the bank.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2010-01-21: Playboy Hidden Belt Camera
- 2010-02-01: Flashlight LED Spy Camcorder