Toshiba has just announced a bunch of notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i3, i5 and i7 processors, namely the A660, C650, L650 and the L670. The Satellite A660 offers a Blu-ray drive, 16-inch LED backlit display, 620GB hard drive, up to 8GB of RAM, and your choice of Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 chips.
The C650 on the other hand offers 4GB of RAM, 500GB of hard disk space, and a 15.6-inch TruBrite display. The L650 and L670, which offer 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch displays respectively, also offer up to 500GB of storage space, along with your choice of Core i5 and i7 processors. All these models will be going on sale in May or June in Europe, and it’s expected to be available in the US as well.
Next Story: Public Jailbreak For iPhone OS 4.0 Released
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled
- 2009-11-27: Intel Processor Roadmap Leaked
- 2009-12-01: Intel Upcoming Processor Pricing Leaked
- 2010-03-19: Is Intel Having Trouble Meeting The Demand For Its Latest Processors?
- 2010-05-13: Toshiba Satellite Pro Line Beefed Up With Core i3 And i5 Processors
- 2010-06-23: Intel Updates Its Notebook CPU Lineup