The new range of external pacemakers from BIOTRONIK lets one connect it to temporary epicardial pacing wires right after a particularly stressful open heart surgery, or you can also hook it to a pacing central line or a PA catheter in an emergency. It is hoped that the new and improved dial design is intuitive enough to be understood by just about anybody – to think that it can confound brilliant folks like anesthesiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardiologists and other critical care specialists makes us wonder whether ordinary folk like you and I stood any chance in the first place! Anyways, the BIOTRONIK external pacemaker is touted to pace patients efficiently and without errors. The single chamber model offers 600 hours of battery life, which makes it a shade better than its rivals in the market.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-03-16: Cefaly Headband Helps “Cure” Migraines
- 2014-03-04: Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors
- 2014-01-12: NRI Doctor Performs Success Surgery With Google Glass Assistance