Late last month, Lenovo submitted information on its ThinkPad Mini 10 to the folks at the FCC, and here’s what they have decided to reveal to the public for consumption – we know that the ThinkPad Mini 10 will be equipped with a WiMAX module, where the antenna within is more or less similar to the one in the X100e from Lenovo. Bear in mind that having WiMAX within is going to cost you more dough, and to get a ballpark figure, it costs another $150 to stick a Gobi 2000 3G chip in a ThinkPad X100e.
Next Story: Lenovo X100e To Get WiMAX Support Soon?
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-11-20: Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2011-11-23: Lenovo ThinkPad with 3G arrives at the FCC
- 2011-08-08: Lenovo ThinkPad tablet arrives on the FCC