Before we get into the nitty gritty, let us let it be known right from the start that the wireless Talking Tire Monitoring System is but a concept, and we are here to discuss the viability of having it integrated into vehicles of tomorrow, depending on whether such a concept could materialize in due time. Apart from making small talk with you to keep you awake during those boring and lonely journeys on the road, it will also inform you verbally whenever your tire pressure drops below the recommended safety levels. Not only that, it also knows just how much tread is left available on all four tires, while keeping track of traction capability that will come in handy during the rainy season. Schrader Electronics hopes to see this concept become reality by 2013.
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-08: Volvo Concept XC Coupe To Debut At Detroit Motor Show
- 2013-12-12: Willie Bus Concept Might Change City’s Landscape In The Future
- 2013-12-02: Mobiliant Concept Vehicle Can Climb Walls
- 2013-12-01: WitStar Concept Car Comes With A Fish Tank Inside