Make anything look like a lightsaber, and you can be sure that we’ll want to zoom in on it. WickedLasers are no strangers to coming up with laser pointers, but the Spyder III Pro Arctic Laser looks awesome, costs $200, and is dangerous enough to blind, set fire to skin and other body parts. Not that we’re advocating the use of this to harm folks, but it does seem rather cool, and looks more or less like a lightsaber. The warning reads:
“Warning: Extremely dangerous is an understatement to the power of 1W of laser power. It will blind permanently and instantly and set fire quickly to skin and other body parts, use with extreme caution and only when using the included eye protection. Customers will be required to completely read and agree to our Class IV Laser Hazard Acknowledgment Form.”
Next Story: iSolar Portable Folding Solar Kit
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!