Do you think that you aren’t sleeping well every night? Perhaps you need more information on what’s going on every night while you sleep. The folks over at Zeo Inc., creators of the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach, have announced that its opening its development API, allowing developers to access Zeo’s nightly sleep data, which includes information such as the total sleep time, amount of deep sleep, amount of REM sleep, number of times woken and even a cumulative measure of one night of sleep (taking into account the total sleep time and quality of sleep). Too bad it doesn’t have the ability to help you recall that winning lotto number that you dreamt about but can’t recall, huh? Do you think we need this much information regarding what’s going on when we sleep, or do you think we should just let nature do its thing?
- 2014-04-16: LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-04-15: FBI Adds Facial Recognition To Its Arsenal
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-11: SELFIE Mirror Shoots Seflies