Do you think that you aren’t sleeping well every night? Perhaps you need more information on what’s going on every night while you sleep. The folks over at Zeo Inc., creators of the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach, have announced that its opening its development API, allowing developers to access Zeo’s nightly sleep data, which includes information such as the total sleep time, amount of deep sleep, amount of REM sleep, number of times woken and even a cumulative measure of one night of sleep (taking into account the total sleep time and quality of sleep). Too bad it doesn’t have the ability to help you recall that winning lotto number that you dreamt about but can’t recall, huh? Do you think we need this much information regarding what’s going on when we sleep, or do you think we should just let nature do its thing?
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 A Power Suit That Lets You Pay By Swiping The Sleeve
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-22 Hitachi Eyes World’s Fastest Lift In China