If you think that the AirTurn BT-105 is the latest thriller from John Grisham, taking up the mantlepiece of being a classic page turner on bestseller lists, then you’re sorely mistaken. What the AirTurn BT-105 does instead is to turn pages on the iPad, thanks to a transmitter which is connected to a standard professional footswitch, letting you turn both full and half pages of sheet music without having to remove your hands from a particular instrument – as with the lady and her flute in the image above. It would be safe to say that it will cost approximately similar to the current 2.4GHz version which retails for $40 for the dongle itself to $100 for a bundle that throws in a couple of Boss pedals. We hope to have more relevant information released before Q4 2010 rolls around as that is when it sees action in the marketplace.
- 2014-04-21 Apple TV Gets Three New Channels Today
- 2014-04-14 iWatch Flexible OLED Display Rumored
- 2014-04-13 Insurance Companies Could Subsidize iWatch, According To Analyst
- 2014-04-09 High-End iWatch Could Cost Several Thousand Dollars [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09 iWatch Circuit Board Samples Reportedly Being Sent To Apple [Rumor]