Love spending plenty of time on the green? Then the Stowamatic GT2 electric golf trolley might be just your cup of tea, where it will be based on its predecessor, the award-winning Titanium GT model that will feature a whole host of new advancements that will aid you on the green. For starters, you will benefit from a new distance control function, while a bright LED display makes sure that playing even under extremely bright conditions won’t wash out the colors on the screen too much. Apart from that, you also get an upgraded 27 hole lead-acid battery to keep it well juiced, alongside a cooling battery bag that helps you avoid overheating. Since it can be folded easily (and unfolded, of course) to be used in a jiffy, using it should be a snap. Apart from that, you can also use the Stowalock base to hold a Stowamatic bag or any other golf bag. Would you fork out £230 (around $365) for this? It does look as though it will have to be imported all the way from across the pond though. Perfect if you love playing alone and don’t want a caddy to be near you all through the 18–holes.
Next Story: BlackBerry services restored in Saudi Arabia
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack