Having voice control handle your Windows Media Center machine is nothing new, but the second generation Amulet Remote intends to bring a refreshing experience – if you’re willing to fork out 249 clams in the first place, of course. While it resembles plenty of the other Windows Media Center remotes that are available at the moment, this one sports a built-in microphone which can light whenever you hold it up vertically for it to take commands. Want to get it up and running? Simple, just plug in its companion USB dongle to your HTPC, install Amulet Devices’ setup software and you’re good to go. You will need to go through Amulet Devices’ Media Center app though, so those who are familiar with the native Media Center UI might want to think twice before going ahead with your purchase.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever