Times are still hard for many of the working class populace out there, so it makes perfect sense for companies to have a heart and see how they can help ordinary folk like you and I spend our money while maximizing the value of each dollar. Best Buy chips in with a new promotion that will involve the sales of high-profile smartphones from each US carrier without having to put a single cent down, each Friday in October. These phones will of course come with the mandatory 2-year contract. This would mean October 1st is when everything kicks off, with the first free phones on sale being the Samsung Fascinate from Verizon Wireless, the BlackBerry Curve from Sprint, the HTC Aria from AT&T, and the Samsung Gravity 3 from T-Mobile. A company with a heart for the general populace – we like!
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase