Lenovo’s latest ThinkPad Edge 11 is an 11.6-inch wonder – or at least that is what the folks over at Lenovo want it to be. This ultraportable device might seem to be a netbook at first glance, but it is certainly not a performance slouch by any means. Expect to see it ship with AMD’s single and dual-core Nile platform, apart from Intel’s Core i3/i5 processor options as well. Too bad Lenovo has no plans of rolling it out Stateside in the near future, which means the X100e will continue to reign in the US, with the Edge 11 more or less becoming its representative overseas. The AMD version is cheaper, with prices starting from $450 upwards while the Intel-powered model is more expensive at around $550.
Next Story: Canon G12 camera gets all exclusive
- 2014-01-29: Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Delivers Rugged Computing Solution To Students
- 2013-11-20: Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2013-09-11: Lenovo Upgrading ThinkPad Series To Include Intel Haswell CPUs
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad S440 & S540