Hummers generally give folks the impression of a gas-guzzling and pollution-spreading machine. Now Nation-E is trying to change the public perception of the vehicle with the introduction o the Hummer H1, a vehicle that features a 60KW battery, enabling it to run on clean electric power, not to mention doubling up as a mobile power source. The Hummer H1 is designed to be used in disaster-hit areas, and with the all-terrain vehicle dubbed the Angel H1, which is a converted Hummer that is capable of accessing remote locations and bringing electricity to stranded electric vehicles, hospitals and other facilities. Pricing and full specifications of the Angel H1 have not be revealed just yet, but the vehicle will apparently offer a customizable range and will be unveiled at the eCarTec exhibition in Munich, Germany, later this year.
Next Story: INQ could deliver handset with built-in Spotify
- 2014-04-18: Hybrid Motorcycles To Serve The Army Soon
- 2014-04-17: Nissan Offers Free And Easy Charging For LEAF Cars
- 2014-04-15: Cheaper Chevrolet Volt Could Arrive Soon
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: U.S. Navy Turns Seawater Into Fuel For Its Vessels