Photographers out there will probably delighted at the rumors that Panasonic’s powerful compact mirrorless GF2 camera might be launched this week. South Korea’s Radio Research Agency has already listed the GF2 for Monday while other sources claim that the device will be unveiled in a matter of days, which is more or less the same time frame that we’re talking about. While we haven’t seen the device yet, rumors pin the device as being smaller than the GF1, being one of the smallest mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras ever, possibly challenging Sony’s NEX line of cameras when it comes to measurements. The camera will still use the 12-megapixel sensor, though it wasn’t confirmed if it will continue to offer a pop-up flash. Despite the upcoming unveiling, the GF2 won’t be shipping until early 2011, so we’ve still got a few months to go.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: mirrorless camera, panasonic,
- Seen at: 43rumors