Twitter-addicts who use an Android-powered device will be happy to hear that the social networking company has released an update to its Android app, offering functionality that’s closer to the iPhone version. The layout of the timeline has since been changed and clicking on a tweet brings up a details page, providing users an easier way to reply, retweet, navigate links or mark favorites. Another popular iPhone ability is the pull-to-refresh option which is intuitive and useful. Other improvements also include high-resolution avatars, swipe-to-reveal and performance improvements over the previous version. The latest version of the Twitter app for Android is already available on the Android Market for devices running Android 2.1 or higher.
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Android, twitter,
- Seen at: electronista