In what seems to be one of the nightmare scenarios of all hardware manufacturers, we’re talking about a product delay. The same has happened to the FastMac U-Socket which debuted around a year ago, but things didn’t go too well after that as numerous delays led to a doubling of its potential price tag ($10 to $20), not to mention having a fair number of delayed release dates for frustrated consumers to contend with. Perhaps our patience haven’t really worn thin enough to give this a miss, since it is one of the rare few wall socket that comes with a built-in USB port for you to juice up compatible devices simultaneously when plugged in. Whatever it is, they had better pull their act together lest this gadget might just fade into obscurity before you know it.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!