HTC’s HD2 Windows Mobile phone has always been a popular device for Android ports and now the Dark Forces Team’s MAGLDR 1.09 might make things easier for Android fans out there. The program allows Android builds to be flashed directly to the NAND ROM, which is where the stock Windows Mobile build is normally kept. This is a nice improvement from the current Android ports that require a WinCE-based bootloader to run. MAGLDR should be released to the public in the next few days and Windows Phone 7 should be able to be ported to the HD2 using this tool too. Check out a video of it after the jump.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, hd2, HTC, htc hd2,