Sentry guns tend to look menacing and the folks over at VALVE are lucky enough to have a full-sized sentry gun from Team Fortress 2. The gun was assembled by the folks over at the WETA Workshop and is based on the level 1 sentry gun from Team Fortress 2. It can even detect movement, track from side-to-side, light up and make authentic sounds. Of course, the disappointment is that it doesn’t actually fire rounds, but then again, you wouldn’t want to find out that it killed people, would you? Check out a video of it after the jump.
- 2014-04-03: Half-Life 2 Reimagined With Unreal Engine Looks Gorgeous
- 2014-03-25: Valve's "Free To Play" Documentary Garners 5.5 Million Views
- 2014-03-19: Valve's DotA 2 "Free To Play" Documentary Is Now Available For Viewing
- 2014-03-17: Developers Reveal That Most Gamers Do Not Finish Their Games
- 2014-03-14: Valve Unveils Latest Steam Controller Design