Heard of Amnesia Razorfish before? We haven’t either, and think that it is a cool name for a rock band. The company, however, offers high tech solutions, and their latest effort would involve Microsoft’s super expensive Surface multitouch display. Their effort at letting you share your content between your smartphone and the Microsoft Surface is an effortless one (for the end user), as all you need to do is place a compatible smartphone or tablet device on the Surface, dragging photos and other documents straight onto the device. Of course, there is also the ability to preview them instantly if that is your cup of tea. No specifications were given on how that is going to be achieved, but according to Amnesia Razorfish, a purported “Connect” system will make full use of Wi-Fi connectivity, proximity detection, a unique ID and phone accelerometer, where all of them depend on the type of phone and location. It works with iOS devices only at the moment, but Amnesia Razorfish intends to roll it out for Android, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry smartphones as well.
- 2013-10-01: Microsoft Surface Boss Promises Multiple Sizes And Aspect Ratios
- 2013-09-23: Hands-On: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Review
- 2013-06-04: Microsoft Surface RT Tablet Spotted In Ghost In The Shell Anime
- 2013-05-02: Smaller Microsoft Surface Expected To Be Announced In June [Rumor]
- 2013-02-21: Microsoft Considered 'Cool' Again By Young Adults