LiveScribe pens are fancy electronic pens that can record written notes and audio, and you probably have noticed that it has a tiny one-line display. So what do the smart folks out there do with this pen? Playing Zork, the nostalgic computer game, on this pen, of course. The game normally allows users to enter text commands to navigate and interact with the world, but someone out there wrote a program for the LiveScribe Echo pen to make Zork playable using it. Just write something and the game will respond (which is incredibly cool). You can check out a video of this game in action after the jump. It’s going to take you a while to play the game, but you can bet that it’s probably the coolest way to play this game.
Next Story: Hulu Plus coming to Android devices
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-10-07: Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- 2013-09-25: Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon