From January 12th onwards, T-Mobile will be introducing OTA updates for Android 2.2 FroYo to the myTouch 3G 3.5mm Jack and the MyTouch Fender LE. It will be released in staggered waves, but according to T-Mobile, everyone ought to have the update before February 1st goes past midnight. At least we now have a concrete date to work around with, and so we will have to go back on our earlier word. Here’s what T-Mobile has to say about the entire situation.
Beginning January 12, 2011, the highly anticipated Android 2.2 Froyo operating system will be made available to T-Mobile customers using the myTouch 3G 3.5mm Jack and myTouch Fender LE via over-the-air update (OTA). myTouch devices should be fully charged before beginning the download. The Android 2.2 Froyo update will provide a number of benefits, including a new or enhanced home screen experience, new or improved Exchange e-mail integration, and the addition of Faves Gallery. The update will be sent to customers using the myTouch 3G 3.5mm Jack and myTouch Fender LE in staggered waves beginning January 12 and we anticipate all customers will receive it by February 1, 2011.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, froyo, mytouch 3g, t-mobile, tmobile,