Have you ever wondered about the very nature of dice? Yeah, those six-sided cubes that have little dots or numbers imprinted on them that might actually make you millions (or lose your entire fortune) with but a few throws in the casino. Of course, other people use the element of chance with dice to play other games such as Dungeons & Dragons, but for those who do not want to take responsibility of the throw outcome in their own hands, here is the Self-Loading LEGO Dice Tower that might just change the way you play/gamble. You will need to take a look at the video after the jump to see how this Dice Tower works perpetually, where all you need is to pull down the lever and let it go to achieve the results you want (or not). Regardless of the outcome, what makes this project all the more interesting is the fact that it is made out of LEGO bricks, adding an element of one’s childhood to the entire serious business of what we call “adult” entertainment.
Next Story: Turnstyle record player concept looks far out
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack