Apparently the folks over at Global Direct Parts managed to get their hands on the next generation iPhone, and shot a video describing the noticeable differences between it and the current iPhone 4. It is uncertain whether it is the rumored iPhone 5 or the Verizon iPhone, and for all we know it could be a prototype iPhone 4 that didn’t make the final cut, or it could even be a good fake. Well, the creators of the video stated that next week more will be revealed as they compare other parts such as the LCDs and motherboards. It’s interesting to note that Apple hasn’t publicly taken any action against them yet, which could mean that it isn’t the real deal or that Apple doesn’t care about it or if they do, then they might be glad for the publicity. Whatever the case, the video is pretty interesting to watch, so check it out for yourself after the break and let us know what you think.
Next Story: NVIDIA GeForce 500M Series Launches @ CES
- 2014-04-16: iOS 8 Could Feature Built-In Song Identification Thanks To Shazam [Rumor]
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces