Fancy having to deal with yet another email client on your Mac? Well, for those who love plain and simple stuff, you probably won’t go wrong with Sparrow, as this is a minimal e-mail client which does away with the traditional complexity that is normally evident in its competitors such as Mail and Postbox. Arriving in the Mac App Store, Sparrow will also play nice with Gmail as it was specially designed for Google’s mail service first and foremost. This means you ought to be able to enjoy a genuine Gmail experience ranging from viewing message threads, creating and applying labels, as well as send messages from any of your aliases a snap. Sparrow also boasts Quick Look, an expandable message reading pane alongside support for Growl notifications, and a gamut of keyboard shortcuts to make life easier. There will be an update for Sparrow next month that will deliver support for general IMAP services. Expect to fork out $10 for Sparrow 1.0.
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-11: SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Arrives For Mac
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst