The highly anticipated and hyped up Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet from Motorola is finally available for pre-order and is slated to arrive in stores this Thursday. The folks over at Best Buy have started listing the Motorola Xoom on their site, and you can get your hands on one for $799.99 for the 3G/WiFi version (the WiFi-only version will only be available later this year). The Xoom tablet features a 10.1″ display, a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, Android 3.0, WiFi, 3G, 5 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front facing camera, and HDMI output. Head here if you’d like to pre-order the Xoom, though I doubt it’s going to be flying off the shelves on February 24, especially with its hefty price tag. Then again, I could be wrong. Who’s getting the Xoom this week?
Next Story: The Mini Bag USB Flash drive is cute
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-14: Motorola Xoom Family Edition available 16th October
- 2011-05-10: Motorola XOOM updated to Android 3.1 today
- 2011-04-12: Sprint Motorola Xoom – WiFi-only first followed by WiMAX 4G version
- 2011-04-08: 16GB Motorola Xoom on its way?
- 2011-03-18: Sprint Motorola Xoom pictured