With tons of tablet devices in the market these days, you would think that there isn’t any other way to improve upon the design and form factor. Well, here’s something that might just turn heads – only if you’re in China, that is. We’re talking about Shenzen DNT unveiling a highly affordable Android-powered tablet that comes with not one, but two headphone jacks. Yup, ladies and gentlemen, no longer do you need an audio splitter to plug into a solitary headphone jack to share your favorite tunes with another friend, all you need now are two pairs of headphones. This tablet will be powered by an overclocked Telechips TCC8902 processor at 1GHz, sporting an 800 x 480 pixel resistive multitouch display, 256MB RAM, a microSD memory card slot, USB and HDMI connectivity and Android 2.2 Froyo as the operating system of choice. It will retail for around $140, but we don’t think it will hit markets outside of China.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review