[MWC] Sony Ericsson just announced its latest business Android smartphone, aka the Xperia Pro. We had the opportunity to briefly get our hands on the device: the keyboard is very good (nice “click”, backlit…), and Sony Ericsson has improved the productivity by automatically acting depending on the context, for example, when you are reading your email, sliding the keyboard out will automatically set the reply mode, which you have to confirm. If you start typing text, the cursor will automatically be placed in the message edit box and you text will land in the right place. A few taps at a time, the Xperia Pro has the potential to increase productivity and make the process of emailing, a smooth one.
The Xperia Pro boasts a scratch resistant 3.7 inches FWGA (854×480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen, WiFi, DLNA, aGPS, HDMI out, USB 2.0, Exmor R camera sensor with good performances in low light conditions, and it comes with a 8GB micro SD memory card.
Next Story: Xperia Play Preview
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall