The rollout of Sony Ericsson’s Android-powered PlayStation Phone, also known as the Xperia Play, has caused Google to remove a prominent PSOne emulator from their Android Market. PSX4Droid as it is known, was removed sans warning no thanks to a “Content Policy violation,” although there is also the possibility of Sony’s soon-to-come smartphone that is capable of playing games as well. If this has left you starving of PSOne games on-the-go, perhaps you can always settle for a second hand PSOne in the comfort of your living room. So far, Sony did not release any response for the app’s removal, and it seems as though silence is golden in this case.
Next Story: Cius Android-powered tablet FCC
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-01-24: Sega Saturn emulator is in the pipeline
- 2011-10-19: How does Android Ice Cream Sandwich look like on a tablet? Pretty good.
- 2011-08-24: Next-gen BlackBerrys might see Android action