Just two days before Google rolls out the long awaited Chrome operating system, a screenshot leak might have thrown a spanner in the works – we are looking at a keyboard which could very wel belong to a future Acer netbook, where said netbook is also touted to run on the unreleased Chrome OS. The keyboard itself stands out from the rest, showing off a layout that is different from the standard Windows setup, especially since it has been optimized for Chrome OS.
This might very well be the cancelled ZGA device which first surfaced back in December last year. Acer as well as Samsung did announce that both companies will be rolling out Chrome OS-powered netbooks when the operating system is prepared and ready to take off, so what was leaked here might point towards the unreleased Acer netbook, and we will attempt to garner as much additional information as possible from the bug reports posted.
The future Chrome OS netbook has been codenamed ZGB, and it will be the successor of the cancelled ZGA model. It seems that this netbook will sport a 1,366 x 768 resolution display, coupled with HDMI output without any mention made concerning its display size. Forget about AMD Fusion as an Intel Atom processor will grace this puppy. With Chrome OS devices tipped to arrive within the second quarter, we look forward to the day when an official announcement is made so that one can clear the air without having to resort to speculation.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Windows 8.1 Drops Messenger In Favor Of Skype Integration [Rumor]
- Follow: acer, netbook, netbooks,
- Seen at: macles.blogspot