There won’t be a 23″ tablet coming from Lenovo this year. According to the latest reports online, the Chinese OEM has denied the existence or plans to introduce a tablet later this year. The folks over at ZDnet gave the company a call to ask about whether the tablet would be running Microsoft’s Surface or a large screen version of Android. Ray Gorman, the executive director of Lenovo communications replied:
“As you know, it is usually not Lenovo’s practice to talk about unannounced products, but in this case I will tell you that we have no plans to introduce a 23-inch tablet.”
It looks like we won’t be welcoming a 23″ tablet into our homes this year – at least not from Lenovo.
Next Story: Samsung delays AMOLEDs for tablet market
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-07-08 Lenovo ThinkCentre M93z All-in-One (AIO) Desktop PC
- 2013-01-06 Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All-In-One PC
- 2011-04-12 Lenovo to release 23" home tablet this year?