Valentine’s Day might be over for the man-geek in your life, but if you have run out of all ideas on what to get him since he already has the iPad 2 as well as the HTC ThunderBolt, what else can you fall back on but the trusted tie? Instead of some designer garb, you might want to check out the Screen-printed Circuit Board tie instead that comes with copper and silver metallic inks for that added touch of realism. Treated by the creator over at Etsy to be like a piece of modern art, specialty metallic inks were incorporated into its design. You can choose from normal, narrow or skinny widths, but unfortunately it is sold out at the moment due to high demand. In fact, current orders will only begin to ship at the end of the month, now how’s that for popularity? He’ll be thrilled with this and love you all the more, that’s for sure.
Next Story: Asus Lamborghini VX7 notebook now comes in black
- 2011-05-06: The ultimate vending machines for geeks and hobbyists
- 2011-04-07: Screen-printed Circuit Board tie
- 2011-01-12: Tombstone for a computer geek
- 2010-12-20: Heart Spark Electronic Jewelry Indicates Your Heartbeat
- 2010-03-12: Tetris Chair does not look too comfy
- 2010-07-22: Circuit Board Coffee Table