Here is another “leaked photo” of what is purported to be Nintendo’s next-generation Wii console. As you can see, its shape looks oddly familiar to all the other leaked photos of the upcoming console. Instead of that silver prototype-finish, this Project Cafe has a Wii-like white paint job with that iconic light blue glowing light. Judging from an estimate based on its slot-loading disc, we can guess that this system is at least twice as large as the current Wii.
Of course, all of this stuff is pure speculation, and anybody can fake a Wii 2 prototype, but as GameInformer notes, it seems like most leaks, even if they are phonies, are relatively consistent in design. What’s up with that?
Whatever the Wii 2 looks like, we’re not really worried. Nintendo’s done a pretty good job designing their consoles as of late, but what we’re really excited for is the hardware inside of the case. We know the Wii 2 will be a powerful console on par with a PS3 and Xbox 360, but what about that funky controller we’ve been hearing so much about?
Rumor has it that there is also a front-facing camera on the controller now alongside the six-inch touchscreen. Nintendo’s next console sure does have a lot to live up to at E3 doesn’t it?RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: leak, project cafe, wii 2,
- Seen at: gameinformer