Clamoring for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 news? We are too. Over the past week, we’ve heard quite a bit about the game thanks to a leak and few official trailers released by Activision. We also learned that the the first-person shooter game will be released on November 8. But we’re greedy and we need to know how soon we’re going to get new updates on Infinity Ward’s MW3.
According to a countdown meter posted on Amazon’s U.K. site, details for Modern Warfare 3 should be made official on May 24. That’s in a week’s time. Hold on tight, this year is shaping up to be an excellent time to be a hardcore gamer.
Will we actually see the series take fights into Brooklyn, NY? Or is that part of the inaccurate parts of the leak? We’ll find out in a week’s time!
- 2012-08-08 Modern Warfare 3 four day marathon results in Ohio teen's collapse
- 2012-08-01 Modern Warfare 3 PlayStation 3 Elite content revealed for 16th August
- 2012-07-30 Modern Warfare 3 DLC Map images leak online
- 2012-07-13 Call of Duty ELITE July premium content drops announced
- 2012-04-20 Modern Warfare 3 Double XP Weekend on Blackout Day
- 2011-11-10 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 nearly 10 million copies sold on day one
- 2011-11-07 6,000 copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 stolen in France
- 2011-11-04 Leaked Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 auction ends at $1,725
- 2011-11-03 Call of Duty: ELITE explained
- 2011-10-27 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 weapons progression system revealed