Clamoring for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 news? We are too. Over the past week, we’ve heard quite a bit about the game thanks to a leak and few official trailers released by Activision. We also learned that the the first-person shooter game will be released on November 8. But we’re greedy and we need to know how soon we’re going to get new updates on Infinity Ward’s MW3.
According to a countdown meter posted on Amazon’s U.K. site, details for Modern Warfare 3 should be made official on May 24. That’s in a week’s time. Hold on tight, this year is shaping up to be an excellent time to be a hardcore gamer.
Will we actually see the series take fights into Brooklyn, NY? Or is that part of the inaccurate parts of the leak? We’ll find out in a week’s time!RELATED
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: activision, call of duty, call of duty modern warfare 3, modern warfare 3,
- Seen at: gamerzines