After releasing the sneak peek video of the MediaPad last week, Huawei has launched an official Facebook page listing some details about the upcoming tablet. While they don’t reveal the complete specs of the device on the page, they do drop an additional clue about the tablet. According to the screenshot of the tablet available on the site, it will be running on Android Honeycomb, judging by the familiar looking interface, with the Android menu at the bottom of the screen as well.
And what we know from the previously video is that the tablet should be about 7″ in size. Not much else is known about the device. At this time of writing, it’ll be 6 days, 3 hours and 35 minutes until the device is revealed. Stay tuned for more details.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2012-02-27: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD – official specs
- 2012-01-11: Huawei MediaPad to be preloaded with Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-12-13: Huawei MediaPad visits the FCC again, headed for AT&T
- 2011-09-21: Huawei MediaPad to be released in October
- 2011-06-20: Huawei MediaPad Android tablet launched