Remember the image of the MediaPad tablet that Huawei teased us with last week? Well, we’ve been given more clues about the upcoming tablet. Huawei has just released a sneak peek video of the tablet in action. While we still don’t get to see the tablet’s front (its interface, UI, OS etc), we do get to see its relative size – it is small but not as small as I had envisioned, probably around 7″ in size.
Judging by the video, it’s supposed to be some sort of entertainment device that’s captivating (from the looks of the guy spilling the filling of his pastry on the girl’s arm) so we suspect it should have an impressive display. Or that the tablet is capable of running beautiful looking apps. Hit the break to check out the video for yourself and let us know your thoughts.
The tablet is set to launch in a couple of weeks on June 20. Stay tuned for more details.
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: Huawei, mediapad, Tablet, video,