Huawei unveiled this Tuesday (05/09/2023) its latest flagship smartphone, the HUAWEI P60 Pro; the device was launched in Europe and combines smart imaging and sleek aesthetics, delivering industry-leading advancements in mobile photography. With its upgraded optical system and Ultra Lighting Telephoto Camera, it achieves excellent low-light photography and a DXOMARK score of 156, making it the most advanced camera phone available.
The smartphone retains the iconic design of the P Series and introduces the Rococo Pearl colorway, revolutionizing smartphone aesthetics. It features a New Quad-Curve Display with a lightweight build, enhanced durability with Kunlun Glass panel protection, and precise color calibration.
The device’s Ultra-Lighting XMAGE Camera brings breakthroughs in night vision and super moon photography. It also offers a powerful battery, fast charging capabilities, and an exquisite user experience with EMUI 13.1 including a full range of functional apps through AppGallery, a store available in more than 170 countries and regions with over 580 million global monthly active users.
Packing a high-capacity 4815 mAh battery in an ultra-slim 8.3 mm body, the P60 Pro supports 88W wired HUAWEI SuperCharge, 50W wireless fast charging, and 7.5W reverse wireless charging, providing safe and convenient charging anytime. With Turbo mode, it can reach a 50% charge in just 10 minutes, combining long battery life with fast charging in a lightweight design.
- OLED LTPO screen 6,67″ (FHD+)
- 1 to 120 Hz Display Refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC
- 8 GB or 12 GB de RAM
- 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB internal memory
- Compatible with MicroSD
- 13 MP selfie camera
- 3 camera setup on the back:
- A primary lens with 48 MP (OIS, variable aperture f/1.4 to f/4.0, RYYB sensor)
- An Ultrawide lens with 13 MP (f/2.2)
- A telephoto lens with 48 MP (OIS, RYYB sensor, f/2.1, 3.5X optical zoom/100X digital zoom)
- 4G Connectivity, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Quadruple band Wi-Fi, stereo sound, and IP68 certification
- 4.815 mAh battery with support for wired charging up to 88W and wireless charging up to 50W
- HarmonyOS 3.1 with the EMUI 13.1 interface
- Colors: Black and White
Price and Availability
Commercially launched on May 9th in the UK, it will hit stores on May 22nd across Europe, showcasing Huawei’s commitment to innovative technology and stunning design. As for the prices, we have the following:
- 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage — EUR 1199 | GBP 1199.99 (~$1313)
- 12GB RAM, 512GB Storage — EUR 1399 | GBP 1299.99 (~$1422)
Filed in Huawei.. Read more about