A mysterious new Android tablet has been accidentally leaked online, according to the folks at Droid-Life. They stumbled upon a new Verizon advert on YouTube (which has since been made private) showing off a tablet that isn’t the Motorola Xoom or the new Galaxy Tab 10.1. The tablet is said to be running Android because of its Honeycomb lock screen and opening homescreen, and it said to resemble the Motorola Xoom due to its identical speaker. But it has a different camera and it lacks the “M” logo on the back of the tablet.
Since the video has been made private, we’ll never know what it is, so all we can do is just guess. For all we know, it could have been just a random tablet used as a placeholder and it doesn’t exist, but hey – we can always dream right? What do you think the tablet is? Hit the break to check out a shot of the tablet from far (don’t press play or the thumbnail will disappear from the YouTube video).
Next Story: Vertu Signature Precious Will Make You Stand Out
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-08: Motorola DROID XYBOARD to go on sale tomorrow
- 2011-12-06: Motorola DROID XYBOARD and white DROID RAZR announced
- 2011-12-02: Motorola DROID Xyboard accessories start arriving in stores
- 2011-12-02: Motorola XOOM updated to support Pay As You Go
- 2011-12-01: Motorola Xyboard launching on Verizon this month