Remember the Gingerbread update that Notion Ink promised for the Adam tablet in late April? Well it’s finally here. The major update for the Notion Ink Adam started rolling out this Monday, and should be reaching everybody’s devices by now. According to the Notion Ink blog, customers should be getting email instructions about how to update the tablet manually in the event you didn’t get any notification to download the update over the air.
The update includes: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), the ability to overclock the NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, a new web browser, a new eBook app, a new music and video player, a new multi-task system, and Adobe Flash Player preinstalled with the update. If you’ve downloaded the new update for your Adam tablet, let us know how it goes.
Next Story: GarageBand for iOS updated
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-09 Notion Ink Adam gets Ice Cream Sandwich (video)
- 2011-11-03 LG Optimus 2X finally gets the Gingerbread update
- 2011-10-28 Sony Ericsson to roll out Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread updates for Xperia devices globally
- 2011-04-30 Notion Ink promises Android 2.3 Gingerbread for Adam
- 2011-01-25 Notion Ink update bricks the Adam