Samsung has just announced that they will be rolling out their spanking new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from June 8th onwards in the US at all good participating retail stores near you. Equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, this tablet is really slim at 8.6mm in thickness, making it the thinnest of its kind in the world at the moment. Just in case you were wondering how far you can stretch that dollar of yours, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will come in 16GB and 32GB capacities, retailing for $499 and $599, respectively. Bear in mind that those prices apply to the Wi-Fi only models.
Ever wondered whether you should get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or not? Well, this is clearly an interesting choice apart from the more obvious one, which is the iPad 2, but if you do have any questions, do go through our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 review and leave a comment there – hopefully the review is thorough enough to make sure all your nagging questions are answered in the first place anyways.RELATED
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: galaxy tab, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab,