Dell is certainly not putting all of its eggs in a single basket, having released portable devices that run on the Android operating system from Google, as well as planning Windows-powered tablets. We will look at the latter today, with the Dell Peju tablet being leaked, although there are other quarters that call it the Latitude ST. The Dell Peju will fall under the 10″ tablet category, which will clearly place it in line of fire against other rivals such as the Eee Slate from Asus.
Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor, the Dell Peju is touted to have a 5,500mAh battery inside that ought to deliver around six to eight hours of juice. Most folks would definitely fall in love with the purported 1080p display resolution that ought to handle all your stored Full HD movies with aplomb, in addition to 4GB RAM, a rear five-megapixel and front 1.3-megapixel camera, alongside a choice between a 64GB or 120GB solid-state drive.
Other hardware specifications include two USB ports, HDMI and mini VGA, a microSD memory card slot, and a 3G or 4G modem on select models. It will come with a companion dock so that you can have it function as a “desktop” – just don’t run any 3D rendering software and you ought to be all right with handling spreadsheets and Word documents.
No idea on its price point as at press time – how much do you expect to pay for something like this?
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-18 ASUS and Dell not exiting the tablet business
- 2011-10-27 Dell Latitude ST appears on corporate blog
- 2011-10-24 Dell Latitude ST tablet promotional video spotted
- 2011-10-13 Dell looks to Windows 8 tablet
- 2011-10-06 Dell Peju tablet spotted?