More photos of the first HTC 10″ tablet have surfaced at bgr (the first ones dated from May, it showed up at the FCC in July). We had already seen the AT&T logo on the upper right, so it seems that the device is bound to come out in the U.S market first. From the front, it doesn’t look much different from the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (which is not a bad thing!), but the back reveals a dual-LED 8 Megapixel camera, and what seems to be a 3-speaker system, which would make the sound better in both horizontal and vertical position.Earlier rumors mentioned a 4G LTE connectivity, but we have yet to see any LTE at AT&T. Hopefully, this is a sign that it will launch soon. Normally, tablet should have entered “volume production” in June, so a lunch should be imminent as the stockpile should be large enough with weeks.
Inside, the Puccini should be powered by a Qualcomm MSM8660 1.5Ghz system on a chip (or SoC), and it will of course be using the latest Android 3.x operating system available in June.
Rumored Specifications (leaked in May)
- 10″ 1280×800 display (or more?)
- Android 3.x
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 1.5GHz processor
- 4G LTE, WiFi
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, honeycomb, HTC, htc puccini, puccini, Tablet,