Lensbaby has just announced a couple of portrait kits that will feature a range of relevant Lensbaby gear that are required if you want to shoot cutting edge senior portraits. Both the Portrait Kit and the Ultimate Portrait Kit will comprise of Lensbaby Creative Effects SLR lenses in addition to key optics and accessories, helping you take portraits that you never imagined you would. After all, with in-camera photo effects to dabble with, who can’t?
The Lensbaby Portrait Kit that goes for $470 will include a Composer with Double Glass Optic, Soft Focus Optic, Wide Angle/Telephoto Kit, Creative Aperture Kit 2 and a Lensbaby System Bag.
Bring up the quality a notch and you get the Ultimate Portrait Kit that is over a Benjamin more expensive at $590, where it will feature the Composer Pro with Double Glass Optic, Scout with Soft Focus Optic, Wide Angle/Telephoto Kit, Creative Aperture Kit 2, and Lensbaby System Bag. Sounds like a good place to start? [Press Release]
- 2013-01-29: Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- 2012-08-03: Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- 2012-04-18: YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- 2012-04-10: LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- 2012-04-04: HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions