If you’re in the market for a convertible and you have the cash necessary to spend on a Ferrari, it appears that the Ferrari 458 Spider convertible was revealed ahead of the 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show, and we have to admit that it is a thing of beauty.
If you’re wondering why the 458 Spider looks so familiar, it’s because it is the convertible version of the Ferrari 458 Italia and it will not come cheap. Potential buyers can expect to pay close to $300,000 for the super car.
As far as the car specs are concerned, the 458 Spider will come embedded with a direct injection 4.5 liter V8 engine under its hood, which is reportedly capable of producing 570 horsepower at 9000 rpm. It apparently will be able to hit zero to 60mph in 3.4 seconds and can reach a top speed of 198 mph.
Perhaps now we know why this beast will set you back close to $300,000.
Next Story: Archos 28 tablet hidden inside vintage phone
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-04: Apple CarPlay Demonstrated In A Ferrari
- 2013-08-01: Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition Gains Design Inspiration From F12 Berlinetta
- 2013-04-10: FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2013-03-05: Future Ferrari Models Could See iPads Integrated Into Them