Guys, guys – the next time you want to organize an evening with the rest of the gang, why not take up bowling as an alternative to just drinking yourselves silly in a bar or at a club? After all, you can still get your favorite ale at most bowling alleys, not to mention this is an extremely social environment for you and the gang to chillax. Of course, being testosterone-laden, you will definitely want to stand out from the rest of the pack – so why not go all the way and send these bowling balls down the lane to knock ‘em pins while scaring your neighboring lanes? After all, it is not every day that you throw a zombie head down a bowling alley, right?
These bowling balls were the brainchild of advertising agency Jung van Matt, who decided to take the road less traveled and printing different zombie heads in various stages of decay and grossness in an advertisement which promotes the 13th Street chain. Definitely eerie when they are at a standstill, what with gouged out eyes and blood splattered all over the place.RELATED
- Google Glass Plays Nice With WordPress Unofficially
- Samsung Co-CEO Acknowledges Possibility Of Flexible TVs
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Seen at: journaldugeek