The ARCHOS G9 tablets were unveiled a couple of months ago as tablets with massive hard drives at low prices, something that a lot of people have been looking forward to. Well, for those you who have been waiting patiently, the wait is almost over. ARCHOS has announced that the first of its new G9 tablets will be going on sale starting next week, on September 20th.
While it has the lowest internal storage in the G9 lineup, it has the lowest prices as well. The ARCHOS G9 8GB tablet will feature a 1GHz dual-core OMAP 4 processor and 8GB of internal storage, along with an 8″ display. It will carry Android 3.2 Honeycomb and a recommended retail price of $299. The higher end G9 tablets with the larger hard drives will be arriving in October instead. Find out more in our previous reports.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-16: Archos Arnova 9 G2 tablet announced
- 2011-08-08: Archos G9 Android tablet has a massive hard disk
- 2011-06-23: Archos G9 Tablets: Humongous Storage, Low price
- 2011-02-23: 2 new Archos Android tablets approved by the FCC
- 2010-05-20: Archos Store Begins To Offer The Archos 7 Home Tablet For $200