Canon has a heart for the environment – which is why the company that is famous for its digital imaging products and cameras have introduced a new printer cartridge recycling program throughout the country. Working alongside FedEx Office, Sims Recycling Solutions and Close the Loop, this program will see the best environmental practices in action when it comes to treating recyclable materials.
If you happen to own a Canon PIXMA printer, you will now be able to deliver empty genuine PIXMA inkjet cartridges at over 1,600 FedEx Office Print and Ship Centers across the country, where these will be consolidated by Sims Recycling Solutions. Once they’re consolidated by SIMS Recycling , all of the Genuine Canon ink cartridges will be sent to Close the Loop, a “material recovery” company. Free to all Canon consumers, I wonder what would happen if fake inkjet cartridges were sent for recycling not because out of spite, but due to PIXMA printer owners being duped into purchasing fake cartridges. [Press Release]
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell