Heard of the company SensoMotoric Instruments (SMI) before? Neither have we, not until today anyways – and what makes them newsworthy? Well, they have managed to cobble together what they deem as the “World’s First Binocular Glasses-Type Eye Tracker”. Yes sir, this pair of rather nerdy looking Eye Tracking Glasses that you see worn by the girl in the image above will merge outstanding Eye Tracking Data and HD Scene Details alongside unmatched ease of operation.
The SMI Eye Tracking Glasses is perfect for just about any mobile applications, ranging from brand awareness at the point of sale, user experience on mobile devices, man machine interaction or even professional training in sports. There are no adjustments in lifestyle that the user needs to make – all you need to do is wear a pair and you’re good to go.
Thanks to the HD scene camera, it will deliver a unique detail and field of view, where automatic parallax compensation offers high accuracy over all viewing distances. It can even be modified for use in outdoor environments such as driving a car, and we can’t wait to see how else the Eye Tracking Glasses will be implemented in everyday use. [Press Release]
Next Story: Laser beam bomb detector
- 2014-04-22 MEVU Creates Wearable Bitcoin Wallet That Pays Using Gestures
- 2014-04-22 US Cellular Launches New 4G LTE Router
- 2014-04-22 Rhapsody Is Exclusive Music Streaming Service For Fan TV
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out