Heads up Sprint subscribers, it looks like the LG Marquee has gone official with a price and release date! For those unfamiliar with the device, the LG Marquee is Sprint’s version of the LG Optimus Black, and it is currently being marketed as a “fashionable” handset.
A quick refresher for those who may have forgotten about the handset. The LG Marquee will be sporting a 4” NOVA display while running on a 1GHz processor. It will sport a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing camera and will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3. Based on the specs, the LG Marquee is more or less a mid-ranged device, but the good news is that it will come with a price tag to match.
The LG Marquee will retail for $100 on contract and if this sounds good to you, pre-orders for the handset will start 20th of September and will run until the 27th of September. If you pre-order the handset it looks like you should be receiving it on the 29th of September, but for those still on the fence, expect the LG Marquee to officially launch on the 2nd of October.RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: Android, gingerbread, optimus black, Sprint,
- Seen at: androidos.in