Heads up Sprint subscribers, it looks like the LG Marquee has gone official with a price and release date! For those unfamiliar with the device, the LG Marquee is Sprint’s version of the LG Optimus Black, and it is currently being marketed as a “fashionable” handset.
A quick refresher for those who may have forgotten about the handset. The LG Marquee will be sporting a 4” NOVA display while running on a 1GHz processor. It will sport a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing camera and will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3. Based on the specs, the LG Marquee is more or less a mid-ranged device, but the good news is that it will come with a price tag to match.
The LG Marquee will retail for $100 on contract and if this sounds good to you, pre-orders for the handset will start 20th of September and will run until the 27th of September. If you pre-order the handset it looks like you should be receiving it on the 29th of September, but for those still on the fence, expect the LG Marquee to officially launch on the 2nd of October.
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2011-11-10 Sprint Express Android handset available 18th November for $19.99
- 2011-10-20 Motorola Admiral coming to Sprint (Official)
- 2011-09-30 LG Optimus Slider headed for Virgin Mobile
- 2011-09-28 Sprint releases LG Marquee video overview
- 2011-09-16 Samsung Epic Touch 4G source code released